Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

HELP! LOST BAG WTM Blonde blogger wearing red Virgin socks (me|) has lost (my) silver grey wheelie bag at ExCel World Travel Market.
My favourite much-bashed bag has a Singapore Airlines frequent flyer tag with Angela Sharot on it and an orange ribbon tied to the handle. The bag looks battered and the handle won't retract but it contains all sorts of valuables - like my socks. And my fishnet tights. Luckily I did not put my laptop and my mobile phone cum camera in the wheelie bag.
I tried telling two sympathetic security offices and filed a loss report. I went to the press office. If you find my bag take it to the press office - whose reception girls by now know me very well. They are still smiling. I should have photographed myself with my bag. I suggested that Virgin should sponsor tags next year for all one's valuables, bags and cameras and coats. Offers of a replacement bag, tags etc gratefully received. I headed to the Virgin stand for red socks and tried their new wide seats in Economy Premium with wider armrests. The Show Security say that lots of lost items turn up when stands are dismantled.Wish me luck.
ExCel security suite for lost property tel:020 7069 4445
annalondon8@gmail.com

No comments: