Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Happy New Year Plans for 2024 Diary Dates

 

2023 diary.

I can copy dates which recur.

One year my new diary had no conversion tables and no ribbons. 

Ribbons

After some hesitation, reluctant to spoil the old diary, I tore out first the ribbon. I attached it with glue to the inside spine of the new diary. Then, emboldened, 

Conversion Tables, Maps

I removed the conversion tables from the old diary. I also had in the old diary the underground railway map which I had added to the front cover with transparent sticky tape. I stuck them carefully to the new diary.

Vital Numbers

This year I have added numbers I might need. 

Which numbers do you need most often, or most essentially? Frequent flyer number? Passport. Singaporean NRIC. Club number to sign in, take towels, sign bills.

Bak car numbers> Passwords - maybe not. 

You must decide if you want to include vital numbers such as phone numbers of friends and relatives and businesses. Or are they already on your phone and best not revealed if your diary is lost or stolen, at home or when travelling.

Another system is to disguise numbers and passwords.  

No comments: