Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Put yourself in the picture in Singapore's Trickeye Museum

As a Singapore Resident I'm always looking for something new in Singapore and I don't know how I missed this amazing, amusing, fun discovery. Apparently there's a previous Trickeye attraction in Korea and this year it arrived on Sentosa Island off the south coast of Singapore. I love trompe l'oeuil of any kind. I went on their website and found lots of attractions in which you pose to become part of the picture. I've seen this done before, for example a magic carpet where you end up being offered photos of yourself or vidoes of yourself and family in various scenarios. We bought a video of ourselves in the USA riding on a magic carpet.  At Xmas I was sent a Xmas card of the sender or myself dancing with rheindeer. Children love these wacky take part in the photo. Many attractions allow you to pose for a photo and buy a souvenir, Harry Potter film studios in the UK.  OK - next I'm off to Tripadvisor to see what the tourists have to say about Singapore's Trickeye Museum.
Read my earlier post with photos on a tromple l'oeuil attraction in the UK.


Trickeye.com Singapore

No comments: