Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Violin museum at Cremona, Italy

I discovered an article on crafts, and violin making in Cremona, Italy. The place is full of violin makers and restorers. When I saw violin cakes I went on a hunt. I then discovered a violin museum. On another website.

So far my searches have uncovered:
a picture of a violin cake for the opening of a hotel
a violin museum
travel to Cremona, Lombardy, Italy
the grave of Stradivarius

allthingsstrings.com/A-New-Museum-of-the-Violin-Opens-in-Cremona
Map showing Cremona region from Wikipedia
See wiki for credits and/or further information

Stradivarius statue in Cremona
see wiki article on Cremona for credits and/or further information


If you want to make a violin cake for a musician or music lover type violin cake or violin cake mold / mould into google or a search engine. You will find silicon moulds for one large cake or twelve small muffin size cakes made from one mould with 12 depressions and sets of assorted musical instruments, tiny ones, to make chocolate motifs to decorate the top of a cake. I found them on ebay, amazon and other suppliers.

No comments: