Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fellini Restaurant early evening offer

Fellini early bird menu only £10.50 for two courses.
Must start at 6 pm and be out by 7.45. Get your order in fast as service is slow. 
I have their menu. My favourites are starter -parma ham and melon, or baked brie, followed by veal in cream and mushroom sauce.
I admit I'm always tempted by the Portobello, another £4.95 for a chocolate ice cream in a porcelain mug you get to keep. The mug has a hole in the handle for the matching spoon. But if you drop the spoon on a tile floor it breaks. That's why I hate hard floors. I prefer soft floors in kitchens as well as the dining room-lounge and even the bathroom.
If I break a spoon, it's back to Fellini for another ice cream.
Service charge of 10%.
Coffee and drinks extra.
Fellini Caffe and Restaurant
294 Uxbridge Road
Hatch End
Pinner
Middlesex HA5 4HR
Tel: 020 8428 4359 /0111
www.felliniacaffe.co.uk

Angela Lansbury is a travel writer and the author of twenty books. See lulu.com

No comments: