Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Portable Toilets for camping, hiking, and travelling with kids who are toilet training

 I have needed help in these situations

1 In a high street when toilets were only for customers.

2 In a public toilet in China when the toilets had no doors and the toilet was a hole in the ground and all the Chinese girls called each other to see the blonde westerner.

3 A remote mountain hiking trail. I did not want to leave the path far. Tree roots, potholes, insects. Bears. If I fell out of sight nobody would find me.

4 A four year old who is toilet training, out of nappies, can demand a wee wee, which means, now - in the next ten seconds.

I have used 

1 An umbrella behind a bush.

2 A scarf over a car door window when parking. 

I was unable to leave the car because the doors and boot doors were open. It was not my car and the driver had the key.  

Amazon has assorted styles. There are small ones like bottles with wide spouts and scoops.

A folding privacy cover seems a good idea. Brand name Pankay.


How you fold it. it has a figure of eight folding system.

That reminds me of those hats which spring open of their own accord. You have to stick them inside a cover to contain the startling Jack in box effect.



Useful resources

Book How to shit in the woods

A toilet which fits into a backpack?

Twenty eight pounds sterling for a toilet.

Kiddie travel toilet


Please share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: