Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Speaker For You On Skype, or Singapore, Or Live in London

 I am in the UK right now but travel between the UK and Singapore. If anybody will pay a modest fee plus my fare and accommodation and meals I'll speak at a conference or on TV or radio anywhere on any subject. I write for encyclopaedias and teach multiple subjects to all ages and business. I am a humorous speaker with props and puppets, love question and answer sessions and my special subjects include Public speaking, Sales speech, Good English, International travel destinations, International business, Etiquette for business, weddings and all occasions. I speak to schools about animals and writing poems, to writing groups, and university students on Time management, Exam Success, and Raising Morale and Preventing Depression and Suicide. I have lived in the UK, USA, Spain and Singapore. I have ten books published by mainstream publishers (Wedding Speeches & Toasts) plus several more self-published including Quick Quotations. I have been on the Arthur Frommer TV programme in the USA coast to coast and numerous TV and radio stations around the world including Europe and Australia. (I'm President of Harrovian Speakers in London this year - if you're on holiday or business, do visit us!) 

No comments: