Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

World Photo Day Aug 19th

My first thought was, why a world photo day? Is there any day when I don't take photos? Then a second later I realised it must be a day commemorating a founder of invention in photography. Yes, Daguerre, Daguerrotype - a word rarely used. Anyway, just a reminder to keep a file of favourite or best photos so that for next World Photo Day, or Next Dec 31st when recording the highlights of your year, or next time you see a photo competition.

Tomorrow, to celebrate World Photo Day, I shall insert a photo on my travel blog. I haven't done that for days, ever since Apple changed the system so it's no longer possible for me to upload photos onto this blog with just one click.
Angela Lansbury, photojournalist, travel writer, author, speaker.


Here's a photo of my favourite dress, a caftan in bright colours.

No comments: