Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Botanical Gardens - for weddings and information on trees and plants

Earlier this year (2016) I went to a wedding at the Botanical Gardens. I arrived by car and then walked a short distance to the Halia restaurant, which was wonderful for a wedding reception. (See my previous post.)

Tree mural at Botanical Gardens station. Photo by Angela Lansbury.

When a friend collected me by car from outside the Botanical Gardens MRT (underground railway) I discovered that the entrance to the Botanical Gardens is right next to the MRT, served by several buses, on the well known Bukit Timah road running out of the city and currently has display boards showing photos of notable trees all over Singapore by a featured Singapore photographer.



Gardens By The Bay

http://www.todayonline.com/lifestyle/travel/five-things-say-sound-cherry-blossom-expert
(I'll add photos to this post later.)

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: