Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, October 3, 2016

Should I divide this blog into two: languages and food, or even three?


A marketing expert in my family says that my blog should have more focus. I should have one set of posts on language, another on food and wine, another on places to visit. Then readers with particular interests would know where to look regularly and could link from one post to the next.

But I already have half a dozen blogs. i focus on this one which gets more readers.

What do you think? Which blog would you read? Would you follow any of them if i did a blog with my focus on a daily basis?

Angela Lansbury, travel writer, author, speaker, teacher of English (also English as a second language).

PS
Meanwhile, I'll start another blog just on language and copy all my language posts together so they are all in one place, which will help me when I am learning a language or looking for sources and sites, and will also help you.

PPS
I just wrote my first post on my languages blog.

Go to:
http://translateforfun.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/translate-for-fun-hotel-de-ville

No comments: