Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Bob's book of recipes


Bob wo wrote the book is on the left, Angela Lansbury on the right. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

I was rushing along the crowded corridor of ProWine Asia in Singapore when somebody stepped in front of me and asked, "Do you want a free signed recipe book?" Three magic words, no four magic words, free, signed, recipe and book. I stopped.

So here I am with Bob, who has a tradtional peaked cap, a beards, a nice white tee-shirt, a red sleeveless jacket in red, matching the title Red Mill, and a book for me.

Bob's Red Mill lunches.

The brand features oatmeal. The brand also includes gluten free, quinoa and many more products.


Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and phtographer, author and speaker.

No comments: