Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Christmas - Time Worldwide

The Australians are already celebrating Xmas or New Year when families in London, England are hearing their alarm clocks and opening their eyes. Americans are still snoozing when Londoners are having lunch. That is the delight of the time zones. You can turn on your TV and celebrate all day by watching celebrations the other side of the world, travelling in time on your computer screen.

Happy holidays everybody!

Here are some of my favourite pictures:







Christmas for me is never to soon
I buy my presents at sales in June
The high street tree's lit in November
The spare room's cluttered by December
I've last year's tree and last year's hats
This year people are dressing their cats
A month of parties, I'm perfectly dressed
I've learned the trick, I'm so impressed
I used to find fun so hard
By December the first I've sent the cards
On the carousel of the Christmas whirl
Yes, this year, Santa, I'm such a good girl
We're planned, prepared, not much to do
Merry Christmas from all of us to you.
by Angela Lansbury copyright Xmas day dec 25 2014
Author, comic poetry, books, speeches, trainer.


No comments: