Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, December 19, 2014

Small Xmas Gifts When Travelling: Magnetic Poetry Supporting Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research


The Leukaemia Lymphoma Research Organisation has an online shop selling gifts and Christmas cards.

Magnetic Poetry
My favourite gift was the magnetic poetry set of magnetic words to leave poetic messages and make up poems. 300 phrases. Endless fun and creativity.

A small item to pack and take away. Use it on the plane. Have fun at your destination. Small gift which most children and adults won't already have.

Especially good for poets.

Christmas Cards

One of their Christmas cards sent to my neighbour attracted my attention because unlike the other square and oblong cards this one had a cut out top. Very attractive as well as being different

Looking at my cards, if I wanted to be creative, I could take a pair of scissors to many designs. Most people don't have the time or inclination to create cards or re-use old ones as parts for new ones.






https://leukaemialymphomaresearch.org.uk/shop/item/magnetic-poetry-original

No comments: