Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

AA membership card - keeping those vital phone numbers handy

I just put my AA membership card in a safe place.

I have taken a photo of the card. I also emailed myself a copy of the card, my membership number, plus the three phone numbers on the card: the emergency breakdown service, the member services and had an accident.

I have copied the emergency number into my phone.

If you are not a member, or you are a lapsed member, you can join the AA.

That way, if the card is not with me, if I am in somebody else's car, if I've lost my bag, if the car is a write off and I'm by the side of the road, I have various backups for finding the emergency number.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: