Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, July 10, 2023

Tower Bridge T-shirt in Yellow, with red and black pattern - dress of the day 786

Angela wearing t shirt with pattern of the Tower Bridge made up of tiny playing cards in the traditional cards colours of red hearts and diamonds, and black clubs and spades,  Photo by Trevor Sharot.
 

 I was saving my new yellow t-shirt for my next holiday. But I am over seventy. And before that holiday my spouse and I will be separated for at least one evening and more than one day. Why not wear the t-shirt now. Keep him happy, interested, entertained. Feel happy myself, despite the stress of being separated, to keep myself confident, calm, happy. 

So here it is, for me, and him, and you to enjoy.

 Why Wear A Blouse Underneath?

I wore a blouse underneath the t-shirt. Why? To wash the blouse instead of the new garment.  

I chose to wear a t-shirt underneath because I ordered a larger size t-shirt. It was loose. Why did I order large? Because so often when ordering from China I had received items which were too small. I wanted to be sure it would not be too tight, when worn alone, or over something else. Another advantage of larger sizes is that larger sizes are longer, sometimes making a long t-shirt into a short dress, or making you look taller and more elegant. 

I had chosen yellow because it is a better contrast with the red and black pattern. It makes a change from white. It is brighter than funeral black. Slightly less inclined to show marks than white. 

The umbrella is essential, with rain intermittent. 

They say, 'if you don't like the weather in London, wait five minutes'.

Useful Websites

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1446983910/playing-card-bridge-ladies-t-shirt?

Tower bridge composed of playing cards from Etsy.

......\

Other Tower Bridge designs

https://shop.towerbridge.org.uk/collections/t-shirts

No comments: