Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Anne Frank Memorial Park, Blaise, Idaho and other memorials

You think you know almost everything there is to know on a subject, but more facts emerge or more artwork is created. Wandering from subject to subject on the internet, you make happy discoveries - serendipity. I've been researching for a book of quotations and I was on the inventor of Braille, Loouis Brialle, born in January, died in January. I started looking for people who were born on the same day. The writer of a post on that subject sent me off on a search on ten facts you didn't know about Anne Frank. Then I thought, I'll check memorials to her. I found delightful pictures of statues and memorials all over the world.

I have so far found these:
1 Statue of Anne Frank in Westermarkt, Amsterdam, Holland, Netherlands.
2 Inscription on her saying in Harrow Civic Centre, Harrow, Middx, NW London, England, UK.
3 Anne Frank walkway in Anne Frank Memorial Park, Blaise, Idaho, USA. Bronze statue of Anne standing on a chair to wave.


(I'll update this later today. Come back.) 

No comments: