Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Swiss bed in a box turns cars into camper vans

Swiss army knife ingenuity has made a bed in a box, with table and cooker too.
The bed can be pulled out and  put up in five minutes. There's a table and cooker too.
The inventor is Philippe Peraklis. I've just written to the company.

The bed even levels itself. I've written to them asking if, when and where you can buy and what price. I'll let you know later today or tomorrow or whenever they reply so come back to this blog and read again. (I'm also on Facebook.)
Angela Lansbury the author, travel writer, photographer and blogger

A bed inside a suitcase
And a suitcase in your car
You eat and sleep by day or night
You can stop wherever you are.

If you're out on a holiday
Or with your fancy man
Just bring your suitcase just in case
No need to make big plans

If your working on a big job
And need to take a little rest
Even at home, when not alone
And two too many guests

They've thought of something new
Well. bless their cotton socks
Well, goodness me, wish it were free
That handy bedroom in a box.
***

(I'll add a pic in a moment
Yes back in a jiffy
 -I thought that I would make a start
 'cause I don't want to lose my blog -
my internet connect's iffy!
If I forget give me a jog)


Here's a picture I downloaded from their press release.


I love their logo too.


Their details
swissroombox.com

No comments: