Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, October 30, 2015

Writing a travel book

If you are on an Apple computer you can write an ebook using the latest version of the software, get split screen and download onto your laptop the ibooks system and write a book and insert music and videos. I am sure you can do the same if you are not on Apple.

Why would you want to do this in a book? Apparently children nowadays expect that from books. So if you wrote, for example, Zoos of America for kids, you could add videos of animals and sounds.

I am writing a novel (including Europe, Ukraine, Poland, Russia, Paris and England, the USA and South Africa and Australia) which I am turning into an ebook. I want to add national anthems of the countries which my hero and heroines visit, songs they play.

Angela Lansbury B A Hons, travel writer and photographer, author, English tutor and speaker.

No comments: