Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, December 5, 2015

More fun for dogs at Christmas



I was looking at a copy of the British newspaper The Daily Telegraph. I read an article about Secret Santas for different dog breeds, in dog sites on the internet.

I went looking on line for gifts for dogs.
On the present finder I found a board game which includes dogs; plus a mug showing breeds of dogs.

http://www.thepresentfinder.co.uk/buy/great-british-dogs-mug_1763.htm

In the Lakeland catalogue you can see dog doorstops at £22.99 or £24.99 and a Schnauzer dog draught excluders, at £26.00. Seems pricey to me, but if you must have it, you must have it.
tel:015394 88100
lakeland.co.uk
They have a shop in Intu shopping mall in Watford, near Watford station on the Euston line, and several more shops.

Here's a dog Christmas stocking from Tesco:



See my previous post on dogs Xmas stockings and dog hotels.
Angela Lansbury, travel writer.

No comments: