Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Station Art: Secret travellers seen on Cute Newton station Murals

I go through Newton station on Singapore's Downtown line many times, usually in too much of a hurry to look at the pictures on the walls.
Last time was different. First I stopped to admire the giant mural.
Then I looked at the little ones. I thought they would be practical, wildlife recorded, or scenes from the past. No they were travellers of the future.
Their vehicle reminded me of a submarine, a helicopter and a spaceship.

Travel Tips
$20 for adults from overseas. Concessions. PR (Permanent Residents with NRIC identity card and citizens free.)

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/public-transport/mrt-and-lrt-trains/art-and-architecture/art-in-transit/gallery/dtl.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_MRT_(Singapore)

Singapore Airlines: singaporeair.com

Author
Travel writer and photographer, Angela Lansbury 

See my posts about Singapore and beautiful places around the world, 
Please bookmark and share your favourite posts.

No comments: