Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Three recycled cake or table decorations

I was so pleased with my two trees and Santa saved and recycled stuck in water bottle caps that I photographed them together in a line. I used a piece of plain white A4 paper propped up as the background.
Currently in Singapore you can get bottle caps in red,white, green and blue. The red, white and green were perfect colours for Xmas decorations. 

What could you do with blue? Blue might suit a football team colours. You could use the blue bases for Hanukah.

For detaila about washing cake decorations to bring them home, and how to make a hole, the right size, and safely, see my previous posts. Please share links to your favourite posts. 

Author, Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: