Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pinner Fair Pictures

As promised, here are more pictures of Pinner Fair. I wasn't at the fair but I've been sent these pictures. I've blown up the photos and added my captions in case the photos are small on your screen.

I thought there was an attraction called hotel of horrors, which is alliterative, but looking at the picture it seems to be Hotel Terror.


Pinner Fair Chips photo courtesy of Trevor Sharot. 2015.



Pinner Fair Hotel Terror photo courtesy of Trevor Sharot. 2015.



Pinner Fair Taste (left) and Toys (right) photo courtesy of Trevor Sharot. 2015.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer. Author, Speaker.
More about and by Angela Lansbury Author, on Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Youtube.

Note: there are at least four people with the name Angela Lansbury on the web. To clear, or create confusion: The first Angela Lansbury to come up in your searches is the actress famous for appearing in the film Gypsy, the TV series Murder She Wrote, her famous father came from the East End of London; two more of us are writers - I am the author of practical books and comic poetry which teaches about animals and life - and like my namesake actress I also had a father from the East End of London and like her I have a son called Anthony; the other writer writes novels (five I believe) and I am writing my first, second and third novels (a trilogy); a fourth sharing our name is on Facebook. 




No comments: