Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, May 29, 2015

September Songwriting at Warwick Uni - National Association of Writers' Groups

I was looking for an affordable songwriting course in the UK. I found one in Warwick (near Birmingham).

I am busy working (on my songs). More details of the course later.


Book(s) on Songwriting

Internet Course on Songwriting
Coursera. Free. This is the one I signed up for. Excellent video.

Others which popped up on my Google search were:
taxi.com

Update 2022 - this popped up on my screen when I searched for songwriting
https://welcome.online.berklee.edu/general-download-berklee-online-songwriting-handbook.html?pid=6963&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=bol-gen-google-adwords-songwriting-handbook&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhqaVBhCxARIsAHK1tiPTBmhNnaEJdFndwXVaioDBd_MyyW3VowpMM4oiZM8rLtebBKDs0wwaAhgkEALw_wcB#?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=bol-gen-google-adwords-songwriting-handbook&utm_content=

No comments: