Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Night buses, worldwide, especially from Piccadilly and Trafalgar Square



Piccadilly and Trafalgar Square are near each other. In Piccadilly underground station you can see a poster telling you about the night buses. It's worthwhile noting the numbers and times in the back of your diary, and on the day you'll need the buses, such as New Year's Eve. You will want to note the website for updates.

I was in a hurry so I gook a picture of the poster which I could check later. I also have it on my phone so if I am at a restaurant or bar or cafe and want to check I have it handy.

If you are planning to spend Christmas and New Year in another city, it might be worth your while to think where you will be spending Christmas and New Year and how to get back to your home or hotel.

I would rather do it now when I have time. (And later you might be jet lagged or have had a late night or a hangover.)

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: