Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Practical pockets, insect repellent, weatherproof?


Travellers' Problems Solved
(Sorry - my post disappeared. This is the earlier version. I have to reconstruct it.)

Insects and Sunlight
I was delighted to see a stand showing Crag hoppers clothing at World Travel Market in London. Their clothes include some with Mossiguard (sorry but spellchecker keeps changing brand names and other nouns so check all spellings online).
WTM

Pen Pockets
Craghoppers had a jacket with a pen pocket. I had previously searched and only found pen pockets in clothing for chefs (white jackets with short sleeves and boxy styles) and policemen.
chefs

Police and Bullet-Proof Protection
Fat face

My Stolen Items
In Singapore my shoulder bag was stolen. I lost my worn for the first time bag, my new phone, a passport and an identity card, plus lipsticks, cards, make-up and money.

Guarding Against Loss
Pickpocket Proof Clothing

Websites
www.craghoppers.com

If you are searching on ebay, try the words 'multi-pocket vest'.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37084813 - story about pockets in clothing, mentions FatFace and two other brands.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer.
Please follow me on this blog and Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn.
See my books on Amazon.com and Lulu.com

No comments: