Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Travel Bargain Hunting and Packing tips


If you've heard all the travel tips before, good for you. If you learn one thing it could be useful.

Price-Hunting On Websites
New to me was the idea that websites actually raise their prices, instead of sending you better offers. I admit I was shocked.

A phoney wallet might help men and ward off pickpockets. Bot much good if your real valuables are in a bag and the whole bag is lost or stolen.

I used to carry everything just in case. Now I go through every pocket and bag carefully and try not to carry valuables I don't need.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3113514/Travel-hacks-make-journey-easier.html#comments

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer

No comments: