Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Searching for citronella against bites

When I visited Italy the product sold everywhere to prevent bites was citronella cream. Citronella Is sold in the UK in boots chemist for  £5.99 for a small bottle on the display for natural products.
   I want to find the cream and ideally a cheaper price. I hate travelling with bottles which might break, spill or leak. I shall look in other shops to see what they can offer.
   Meanwhile I have bought a lemon in Tesco Express. When I receive a slice of lemon in a glass of water at a restaurant or I am given lemon with fish, I subtly spread the juice on my hands and all over exposed areas of my skin so the smell and taste of acidic lemon repulses insects.
Mosquito Bite Danger
  I was wondering, am I being paranoid about mosquitos, tiny things? A bite is irritating, but does it matter?
   Yes, it does. An advertisement on the back of the ladies' toilet cubicle door at the shopping centre says children are dying of mosquito bites in Africa. So mosquitos are killers.

No comments: