Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, June 5, 2015

Who is reading this post - apart from me and you? People in Alaska?

I checked today's readers and found yesterday I had about 200 readers (just on the travel blog - I have several other blogs) and today I had reached more than thirty travel enthusiasts before 9 am UK time. My first group of readers are those in the UK.

Were the next largest group mostly people in Asia or Australia who are hours ahead? No, the next largest group of readers appears to be other English speakers, or English readers, in the USA and Alaska.

Are they insomniacs? People who are bored in Alaska? Maybe I should start writing more about America or Alaska? Or at least include a reference to Alaska in an increasing proportion of my posts.

Please help me increase my reach to readers
a) Tell me what you would like to read
b) Pass my most entertaining or useful posts to your friends, family, colleagues, acquaintances:
Read my profiles. Like me on Facebook. Link to me on LinkedIn. Watch me reading comic poetry or explaining spelling and grammar rules and restaurant etiquette on YouTube. Read about my books and buy my books to read on Lulu.com

Angela Lansbury B A Hons

Author of ten books by mainstream publishers including:
Etiquette for Every Occasion

Author of ten recently self-published books on Lulu.com including
Poetry Workbook

See my next post which is on Alaska.

No comments: