Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Travel Or Stay At Home, Drive And Live stress-free

Problem
I can't drive when I'm stressed. Just as well. If you are distracted, you are likely to have an accident. So I always calm myself before getting behind the wheel or taking a journey. Some people like to travel.

Others feel nervous. I get anxious just before I leave the house. To my astonishment, a very organized and much travelled person told me he feels the same.

Calming
I have a glass of water. I go to the toilet. I wear comfy shoes. If I need a pick-me-up, maybe eat or take with me a biscuit or chocolate bar or banana.

Loving The Past
Tell your life story, only the good bits.
1Your lovely family.
2 Your favourite childhood toy.
3 Your great discovery.

Pick three small things you love about your home or your clothes or yourself.
1 Your favourite dress.
2 Your favourite cup(s).
3 Your chair or curtians.
4 The view, the garden, the birds, the busy, lively street.

The weather
The sun is shining today. Bright green grass. Blue sky.

Optimism
Write down three things you are looking forward to - such as
holidays,
day trips,
restaurants,
seeing friends.
(If you have time, phone a friend. Note 3 good things to tell them about. Find three amusing things in the news. Three medical breakthroughs.)

A mother of small children has devised a system which worked for her, to help others.

A Diary
I keep a travel diary. You could divide it into three columns. Two for good things. One for mishaps which make amusing sotries or speeches.

Anne Frank went nowhere, but managed to write a diary. If you have the internet, you are never short of news and travel stories.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5333755/Is-key-unlocking-happiness.html
www.resetthp.co.uk

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: