Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Where Are Your Shoes And Sandals Worn Down?


Problem - Worn Shoes and Sandals
Checking Heels
I check all my shoes. For a no-walking event, sometimes I think a down-at-heel shoe will do.

But for a long walk, all day, you need proper support.

Checking Inside
One day I put on a pair of sandals and expected them to shelter my heels from impact. But I felt more pain after putting on the sandals. So I felt inside.

I found it hard to feel or see if there was any problem. Nothing was protruding. However, when I held my sandal in the light, I could see, to my surprise, the opposite problem, I had indentations in the inside sole!


Previously I have found that liners wear down and expose and reveal metal underneath.

The more protection the better. Hammer them down? Shoe liner? Thicker socks?

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: