Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will teach you Esperanto In Ten Minutes, Online, Or At Any Meeting Worldwide

Zamenhof Who Invented Esperanto.


  • Here's my speech in Esperanto, international language, for a Toastmasters International meeting tonight. (I will time it to be exactly 7 minutes. (Read to the end for the translation into Esperanto.)
  • I will teach you ten words in Esperanto. You will (soon) speak Esperanto. In less than ten minutes.
  • 1 Hello
  • 2 Welcome
  • 3 Toastmasters
  • 4 Sit down.
  • 5 Have a drink. Have a glass of water.
  • 6 Have something to eat. A cucumber sandwich. A banana.
  • 7 Listen to me. Esperanto is easy.
  • 8 You will love it.
  • 9 You can read in Esperanto.
  • 10 Esperanto is on Facebook.
  • Now you can speak Esperanto. Now you can teach Esperanto. 
  • Next time, you will teach Esperanto. Please help me start an online Toastmasters Club.
  • My name is Angela. What's your name.
  • Here's my email. What's yours?
  • Goodbye. Thank you for coming. See you again soon.
Good evening. Mr President. Mrs President. Friends. 
Tonight - a treat for you.
A surprise!
I will teach 
you 
ten words 
in Esperanto. 
You 
will (soon) 
speak Esperanto. 
In 
less than 
ten 
minutes.
1 Hello
2 Welcome.
Numbers one to ten.
one two three
four five
 six
seven 
eight nine
ten.
3 Toastmasters
4 Sit down.
5 Have a drink. Have a glass of water.
6 Have something to eat. A cucumber sandwich. A banana.
7 Listen to me. Esperanto is easy.
8 You will love it.
9 You can read in Esperanto.
10 Esperanto is on Facebook.
Now you can speak Esperanto. 
Now you can teach Esperanto. 
Next time, you will teach Esperanto. Please help me start an online Toastmasters Club.
My name is Angela. What's your name.
Here's my email. What's yours?
Goodbye. Thank you for coming. See you again soon.
That was good, wasn't it!
Goodbye.
See you again soon.
Le'ts meet. For coffee.
Talk. Chat.
Play tennis.
Play cars. Bridge game.

Speak soon.
Goodbye!


Bonan vesperon. Sinjoro Prezidanto. Sinjorino Prezidanto. Amikoj.
Ĉi-vespere - klopodas vin.
Surprizo!
Mi instruos
vi
dek vortojn
en Esperanto.
Vi
volos (baldaŭ)
parolu Esperanton
En
malpli ol
dek
minutoj.
1 Saluton
2 Bonvenon.
Nombroj unu al dek.
unu du tri
kvar kvin
  ses
sep
ok naŭ
dek.
3 Toastmasters
4 Sidiĝu.
5 Havu trinkaĵon. Havu glason da akvo.
6 Havu ion por manĝi. Kukumo sandviĉo. Banano. (Healthy. For vegetarians!)
7 Aŭskultu min. Esperanto estas facila.
8 Vi amos ĝin.
9 Vi povas legi en Esperanto.
10 Esperanto estas sur Facebook.
Nun vi povas paroli Esperanton.
Nun vi povas instrui Esperanton.
Tuj poste vi instruos Esperanton. Bonvolu helpi min komenci enretan Toastmasters Klubon.
Mia nomo estas Angela. Kiel vi nomiĝas.
Jen mia retpoŝto. Kio estas via?
Adiaŭ. Dankon pro veno. Vidi vin baldaŭ.
Tio estis bona, ĉu ne!
Adiaŭ.
Vidi vin baldaŭ.
Ni renkontiĝu. Por kafo.
Paroli. Babilejo
Ludi tenison.
Ludu aŭtoj. Ponto ludo.

Parolu baldaŭ.
Adiaŭ!

Where is this? The permanent exhibition on Zamenhof. Which city. See my previous posts. Please share links to your favourite posts.
Author
Angela Lansbury. Travel writer and photographer. Polyglot. (Speaker of several languages.) Learner and teacher of languages. I can give speeches worldwide. I live in London, England, and Singapore and I am in both coutnries every year. I can also give speeches worldwide if somebody can organise a free flight (from a multi-national company, from a tourist board of a country or city, or using somebody's donated airmiles).  I am happy to stay in and write about a five star hotel, an interesting hotel of any standard, a youth hostel, or a stay in the home of a member of Toastmasters or an Esperanto club. I would be happy with an honorarium (one off small donation - which does not count as income and won't break rules about earning money or working in another country).  Better still, I will be jubilant to receive the proper fee which I deserve for all my time and trouble.



No comments: