Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Why you shouldn't leave your dog in your car

Problem
You are driving along and want to go to the toilet. Just leave the dog in the car, for a minute? No, you can't said my friend Sue.

Answer
Why not? Because on a hot day it might overheat or suffocate, even with windows ajar? Because it could knock the handbrake and send your car downhill to get damaged, hurt the dog and endanger others.

"No -  because somebody might steal the dog, for dog bait," said Sue.

She said, "Last time I went on holiday my dogsitter let me down and I had to leave my dog in a dog's home overnight, but I realised it's a problem driving alone with a dog, just to go to the toilet.

So now we know.

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker. Please share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: