I just had a suitcase damaged on a flight from Singapore to London.
One wheel ripped off. Various other bits of damage.
They want to know
a) Why did I not report it at the airport?
I didn't notice. Just put the luggage onto a trolley and raced off. I had a hire car waiting.
Next time I shall inspect my luggage on all six sides at the airport.
b) As soon as I got home I found the problem. I had trouble opening the case. I photographed it with my mobile as evidence of the damage and date.
Next time I'll photograph my luggage as I check it in. To prove it was fine when it was put on the plane. And to show what it looks like if it goes missing.
Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
Singapore flag See Singapore by state-of-the-art MRT, on driverless trains. Maps of Downtown Line At Cashew MRT station, one stop ...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Benjamin Disraeli, Queen Victoria's favourite MP, and Prime Minister, said: 'When I want to read a book, I write one.' I am the...
-
ISBN The ISBN number, short for International Standard Book Identifier is the 13 digit book order code which gives the country, publisher,...
-
Korean flag. What connection do you and I have with Asia? Many of my clothes are made in China. Today I have eaten sushi from Japan and soy ...
-
I have visited fifty countries. My family have had homes in the UK, the USA, Spain, and Singapore. We have had au pair girls living with u...
-
For information on the flag of Uruguay see my previous post on the country. I did a Gemini search for Uruguayan vineyards with a shop. Then...
No comments:
Post a Comment