I am in the UK right now but travel between the UK and Singapore. If
anybody will pay a modest fee plus my fare and accommodation and meals
I'll speak at a conference or on TV or radio anywhere on any subject. I
write for encyclopaedias and teach multiple subjects to all ages and
business. I am a humorous speaker with props and puppets, love question
and answer sessions and my special subjects include Public speaking,
Sales speech, Good English, International travel destinations,
International business, Etiquette for business, weddings and all
occasions. I speak to schools about animals and writing poems, to
writing groups, and university students on Time management, Exam
Success, and Raising Morale and Preventing Depression and Suicide. I
have lived in the UK, USA, Spain and Singapore. I have ten books
published by mainstream publishers (Wedding Speeches & Toasts) plus
several more self-published including Quick Quotations. I have been on
the Arthur Frommer TV programme in the USA coast to coast and numerous
TV and radio stations around the world including Europe and Australia.
(I'm President of Harrovian Speakers in London this year - if you're on
holiday or business, do visit us!)
Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
Singapore flag See Singapore by state-of-the-art MRT, on driverless trains. Maps of Downtown Line At Cashew MRT station, one stop ...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
My first thoughts were of the author Israel Zangwill. Then of many American stars called Jordan. I did a little research with the help of ...
-
I have visited fifty countries. My family have had homes in the UK, the USA, Spain, and Singapore. We have had au pair girls living with u...
-
Korean flag. What connection do you and I have with Asia? Many of my clothes are made in China. Today I have eaten sushi from Japan and soy ...
-
Benjamin Disraeli, Queen Victoria's favourite MP, and Prime Minister, said: 'When I want to read a book, I write one.' I am the...
-
The Joys of Researching Holidays And Business Trips Using AI I am finding Ask Gemini a miracle, a blessing, a time saver, for researching...
Labels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment