Angela Lansbury (angelalansbury@hotmail.com) • The future for speaking and teaching worldwide is in Skype and video. They had teachers in Australia on radio and TV years ago. Now I can phone National Health Service direct in the UK a speak to a nurse any time day or night. Your speaker fails to turn up in California or Shanghai, you have transport problems, I can help. In theory you can have an able bodied or blind or deaf or wheelchair bound or even paraplegic speaker or teacher on one continent and a group of blind or deaf or wheelchair bound pupils or retirees or prisoners on another continent and the speaker can deliver a speech or answer questions with a chairman or organiser in the USA co-ordinating and paying the speaker by Paypal. Unless you are doing surgery on brains and supplying sex and sandwiches to the audience there's no reason why the speaker should not be in another country or continent. On second thoughts as surgery is done on TV and porn is big business it's only sandwiches that have be delivered and the speaker can speak from home in their home town.
Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
Singapore flag See Singapore by state-of-the-art MRT, on driverless trains. Maps of Downtown Line At Cashew MRT station, one stop ...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
ISBN The ISBN number, short for International Standard Book Identifier is the 13 digit book order code which gives the country, publisher,...
-
Benjamin Disraeli, Queen Victoria's favourite MP, and Prime Minister, said: 'When I want to read a book, I write one.' I am the...
-
Korean flag. What connection do you and I have with Asia? Many of my clothes are made in China. Today I have eaten sushi from Japan and soy ...
-
My first thoughts were of the author Israel Zangwill. Then of many American stars called Jordan. I did a little research with the help of ...
-
I have visited fifty countries. My family have had homes in the UK, the USA, Spain, and Singapore. We have had au pair girls living with u...
Labels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment