Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Alive - after motorway accident

Flashbacks of my car being hit in the slow lane of the motorway, my car veering across two lanes of the motorway, hitting the crash barrier, spinning and stopping. 

A man trying to help by opening the door to get me out. Realising all the doors were jammed shut and I was stuck in the fast lane of the motorway. 

Very lucky to be alive. A lorry driver ran over to help. I kept shouting, 'Stop the traffic! Before it hits us!' 

He ran back and parked his articulated container lorry diagonally, blocking all three lanes. I was so happy. He was brilliant. I'm alive. Can't believe it. So happy.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker. Please share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: