Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Wearing Your Advertising Tee-Shirt as you travel

 


Angela Lansbury wearing I am an author tee-shirt, with her books Improve your English with alliteration, assonance and rhyme, and Quick Quotations. Photo by Trevor Sharotl
Buying Author tee-shirts

You can buy similar t-shirts in various colours from at least two different suppliers on Ebay and Etsy. Vistaprint in the UK and others worldwide allow you to upload text or photos onto tee shirts of different colours. You could have I am a plumber, I am a stand up comic, I am a hair stylist, I own such and such a shop, I sell tee shirts like this customised with your message. Or simply your company name, or the cover of your book. Or the name of your sports club. If you buy in bulk you get discounts.

I took a second set of photos, turning my book to face the camera, so the title could be read, and cutting my long hair which was obscuring the message and distracting from the important message about my books.

Useful Websites

ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/

etsy

 etsy.com

Please share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: