I'm making a blog book with blog2print. First thing you need is to find your own blogsite address. You might wish to cut out old or irrelevant blogs. Then print your book. If the website closes down, you still have all your blogs. You can also do a book at the end of each year. In theory you could make a blog about somebody else, for example the first year of your baby, your marriage, your new school or college, or the life or grandad and grandma after they retire. Or your travel and holidays. Or your country and what to see and do for visitors.
Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
Singapore flag See Singapore by state-of-the-art MRT, on driverless trains. Maps of Downtown Line At Cashew MRT station, one stop ...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
My first thoughts were of the author Israel Zangwill. Then of many American stars called Jordan. I did a little research with the help of ...
-
I have visited fifty countries. My family have had homes in the UK, the USA, Spain, and Singapore. We have had au pair girls living with u...
-
Korean flag. What connection do you and I have with Asia? Many of my clothes are made in China. Today I have eaten sushi from Japan and soy ...
-
Benjamin Disraeli, Queen Victoria's favourite MP, and Prime Minister, said: 'When I want to read a book, I write one.' I am the...
-
The Joys of Researching Holidays And Business Trips Using AI I am finding Ask Gemini a miracle, a blessing, a time saver, for researching...
No comments:
Post a Comment