The dimpled jugs I saw at Dove restaurant in London, I and my husband liked so much that I ordered them as soon as I got home. I ordered at midnight on Saturday, they arrived on Monday. I thought that was speedy.
The dimples are on one side only, for your thumb.
The jugs are very cute, modern, unusual and a
practical style. But rather small. Don’t hold much milk.
This is the one at Dove restaurant.
Same height as the restaurant's espresso size coffee cup.
I paid £14.99 pounds sterling plus postage for 16 mini jugs. They came in two boxes of 8. I suppose that quantity works for a restaurant or dinner party at home.
I saw another at about 8 pounds for one. I wonder if it was larger.
Even if I buy a larger one. I won’t return these. If I want more milk, I can use two jugs, or refill the jug.
-ends-
PS August 6th 2026. First, I rarely hold parties of 16 people. I gave three mini jugs to somebody as a birthday gift, when I had to find something at short notice. A novelty. The jugs caused surprise, amusement. An extra present for the birthday girl beside the predictable chocolates and garden roses for the table. The little jugs with indentations instead of protruding handles gave her something interesting to say when asked, 'What did you get for your birthday?'
Then I went back online checking Amazon's choices of jug sizes and styles. Which ones had I ordered? I had trouble located them. But |Amazon has an icon for previous purchases. My jugs were from LDXDRU .I found alternative sizes of jugs, 60 ml instead of 40 ml, and indented on two sides instead of one. I shall put the other sizes on my wishlist. Then when I am asked what I want for Christmas or a birthday, and I cannot think of anything, I can consult my wish list and give the link to the jugs, making life easy for the donor.
Please follow this blog, and share links to your favourite posts.



No comments:
Post a Comment