Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Dimpled Jugs, similar to ones in Dove restaurant

 The dimpled jugs I saw at Dove restaurant in London, I and my husband liked so much that I ordered them as soon as I got home. I ordered at midnight on Saturday, they arrived on Monday. I thought that was speedy.


The dimples are on one side only, for your thumb.

The jugs are very cute, modern, unusual and a

practical style. But rather small. Don’t hold much milk.


This is the one at Dove restaurant.


Same height as the restaurant's espresso size coffee cup.

I paid 14.99 pounds sterling plus postage for 16. They came in two boxes of 8. I suppose that quantity works for a restaurant or dinner party at home.

I saw another at about 8 pounds for one. I wonder if it was larger.

Even if I buy a larger one. I won’t return these. If I want more milk, I can use two jugs, or refill the jug.

-ends-

Please follow this blog, and share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: