Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shopping on the internet


NIGHT CLOTHES
I shop a lot on the Internet. Amazing to buy from China or Thailand when I'm in the UK. I love ebay.
I just filled in a feedback form for BHS.  Everything on one page is good.
I like to see cheapest first.
Would like to ask for long sleeve night dress. (I have theirs in navy in short sleeve, stretchy jersey.)
Would like a pack of two.
 Would like to choose colour such as navy blue, red, wine/garnet/burgundy.
Maybe even picture matching - I could take a picture of my B & S navy nightie and load it up and see if you can find me something similar.
Or load up the label and see if you can find same fabric.
I want stretchy jersey/thermal  long nightie or caftan to answer door to postman, not flowered obviously night and old fashioned, plain colour, can look ok if I get up late and doorbell rings, must be long sleeve because if I go to the Far East it's really hot but I'm sleeping in air conditioning at hotel or friends' or own home and could get chilled.
FURNITURE COVERS
What else am I looking for on the internet? Furniture covers. From IKEA you can buy a second set when you buy a sofa or armchair or three piece suite of furniture. Other companies may sell cheaper, but if ordered with furniture you know they should fit.
DIARY
I also went hunting for a five year diary. You can buy them customised. At the moment ring bound. I could get that from a supermarket like Tesco and label it. Not the same.
I could print my own label. Ring binding is no good. You need a proper binding so you can label the spine.

No comments: