Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
Singapore flag See Singapore by state-of-the-art MRT, on driverless trains. Maps of Downtown Line At Cashew MRT station, one stop ...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
ISBN The ISBN number, short for International Standard Book Identifier is the 13 digit book order code which gives the country, publisher,...
-
Benjamin Disraeli, Queen Victoria's favourite MP, and Prime Minister, said: 'When I want to read a book, I write one.' I am the...
-
My first thoughts were of the author Israel Zangwill. Then of many American stars called Jordan. I did a little research with the help of ...
-
Korean flag. What connection do you and I have with Asia? Many of my clothes are made in China. Today I have eaten sushi from Japan and soy ...
-
I have visited fifty countries. My family have had homes in the UK, the USA, Spain, and Singapore. We have had au pair girls living with u...
Labels
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Shopping on the internet
NIGHT CLOTHES
I shop a lot on the Internet. Amazing to buy from China or Thailand when I'm in the UK. I love ebay.
I just filled in a feedback form for BHS. Everything on one page is good.
I like to see cheapest first.
Would like to ask for long sleeve night dress. (I have theirs in navy in short sleeve, stretchy jersey.)
Would like a pack of two.
Would like to choose colour such as navy blue, red, wine/garnet/burgundy.
Maybe even picture matching - I could take a picture of my B & S navy nightie and load it up and see if you can find me something similar.
Or load up the label and see if you can find same fabric.
I want stretchy jersey/thermal long nightie or caftan to answer door to postman, not flowered obviously night and old fashioned, plain colour, can look ok if I get up late and doorbell rings, must be long sleeve because if I go to the Far East it's really hot but I'm sleeping in air conditioning at hotel or friends' or own home and could get chilled.
FURNITURE COVERS
What else am I looking for on the internet? Furniture covers. From IKEA you can buy a second set when you buy a sofa or armchair or three piece suite of furniture. Other companies may sell cheaper, but if ordered with furniture you know they should fit.
DIARY
I also went hunting for a five year diary. You can buy them customised. At the moment ring bound. I could get that from a supermarket like Tesco and label it. Not the same.
I could print my own label. Ring binding is no good. You need a proper binding so you can label the spine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment