Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, October 20, 2016

New Restaurant In Hatch End - Lebanese Lattakia



New Lebanese restaurant in Hatch End (replacing Serrata). Dishes I recognise include hummus, kebab and baklava. What was new to me is the dessert flavoured with rose water which sounds great. Rather hard to remember. It's called Mahalabia.

I popped my head around the door and a waitress ran forward to greet me. I asked for an address card with the phone number and she produced a take away menu. I can't vouch for the food but the service I had was fast, efficient and welcoming.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer.

1 comment:

logical_solutions said...

Good Initiative to explore the best hotels in Pakistan, please also visit Menu Panda where you can find the best restaurants, their timings, contact info, and their menus like Coconut Grove Menu