Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Lovely Lavender and Model Village in Vauxhall Park, London

Model Village in Vauxhall Park, London. 

A walk through Vauxhall Park under the trees.


Vauxhall Park in London has lavender and a model village. A good place for a day out with the family.

Lavender

Lavender can be used to scent clothes. I started using lavender soap and moisturizer and cosmetics when I read that it repels mosquitos and I was living most of the year in Singapore. I have lavender in the garden in London. Without picking it, to enjoy the aroma, you can pinch it between your fingers and sniff your fingers, and to preserve the aroma, rub your fingers on your hair.

I have tried putting the sprigs of lavender in the pockets of my clothes, but this disintegrates into a mess which has to be emptied out. So just enjoy the look of the lavender and take pictures close up of the colours.

Useful Websites

 https://www.facebook.com/share/o3xF7Sj79PeXHTBp

Please bookmark and share links your favourite posts.

No comments: