Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

New brew in Bru

 Costa was closed by Harrow on the Hill Station after 6 pm so we went into nearby Bru for a coffee. All coffee bars nowadays seem to offer a good choice of seating, alluring drinks and delicious, unhealthy snacks.

We had a choice of upright chairs, bar stools and banquette seats. I chose the latter to park my big bag beside me within reach. Every wall was differently decorated.

Next, coffee. Our usual coffee with milk on the side. Pretty, colourful cup sets. My saucer was blue.



For food we had a frangipane tart. Almond paste on pastry. Very reviving. 

I looked up frangipane. I discovered it was named after an Italian clled Frangipane.

I asked for tap water. Given willingly,.' of course you can'.

Lovely. Makes you feel welcome and want to go back.

Please share links to your favourite posts.



No comments: