Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
Singapore flag See Singapore by state-of-the-art MRT, on driverless trains. Maps of Downtown Line At Cashew MRT station, one stop ...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Benjamin Disraeli, Queen Victoria's favourite MP, and Prime Minister, said: 'When I want to read a book, I write one.' I am the...
-
ISBN The ISBN number, short for International Standard Book Identifier is the 13 digit book order code which gives the country, publisher,...
-
Korean flag. What connection do you and I have with Asia? Many of my clothes are made in China. Today I have eaten sushi from Japan and soy ...
-
I have visited fifty countries. My family have had homes in the UK, the USA, Spain, and Singapore. We have had au pair girls living with u...
-
For information on the flag of Uruguay see my previous post on the country. I did a Gemini search for Uruguayan vineyards with a shop. Then...
Labels
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Template for business card showing multiple names needed
I am trying to print a club contacts address card like the ones I am given by all clubs in Singapore, four columns on reverse headed appointment, name, tel, email. Toastmasters International current template card allows only one person's details. It's cheaper to print one card for everybody. Committee, members and guests then have everybody's details on one card. Please ask a designer to do a template for card like this. See reverse of business card from Toastmasters Club of Singapore, or Toa Payoh, or Tampines Changkat. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment