Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, February 11, 2013

Silent videos needed when home and travelling


Can you make videos like TV programmes so one can watch them silently with subtitles?
I'm often reading in places or at times when I can't play sound. At night at home if I'm up late or early. In the daytime sometimes others are working from home and I'm reading emails which send links to videos.
When travelling, I'm often jetlagged and awake while others sleep when away on holiday or business in a different time zone. 
In public places I don't want to disturb others. Or reveal what I'm watching.
It would be handy if video makers could provide the text separately.
I'm sure the solution is simple. The video maker can play back into a text conversion programme and then correct the spelling. Businesses and charities would at first do this only with their keynote speech. But eventually the technology and price will come down so that it's standard. It will be a real boon for travellers.

No comments: