Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
Singapore flag See Singapore by state-of-the-art MRT, on driverless trains. Maps of Downtown Line At Cashew MRT station, one stop ...
-
Benjamin Disraeli, Queen Victoria's favourite MP, and Prime Minister, said: 'When I want to read a book, I write one.' I am the...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
ISBN The ISBN number, short for International Standard Book Identifier is the 13 digit book order code which gives the country, publisher,...
-
Korean flag. What connection do you and I have with Asia? Many of my clothes are made in China. Today I have eaten sushi from Japan and soy ...
-
I have visited fifty countries. My family have had homes in the UK, the USA, Spain, and Singapore. We have had au pair girls living with u...
-
My first thoughts were of the author Israel Zangwill. Then of many American stars called Jordan. I did a little research with the help of ...
Labels
Monday, June 3, 2013
Buying bigger size clothes and better size bras abroad
In Asia I used to find it hard to find clothes, underwear and swimsuits to fit larger Western bra sizes and hips. Shops catering for Indians rather than the Chinese are more likely to stock your size. I was surprised that skinny tall model like Americans had the same problem. They found dresses and swimsuits too short in the body. When living or holidaying in Singapore I would have to wait until I got on a trip to Australia or New Zealand and then stock up.
Now Singapore has more large sizes in department stores. Mustaphas always has lots of larger sizes.
the new design of bra sizing by volume in the USA has been in the news June 2013.
1 Like feet of different sizes, some women have breasts of different sizes.
2 I prefer front opening. Leaning against those metal hooks against a wood-back chair or even any chair gives me itching at first and after a few hours terrible pain just on my spinal bones. As for lying down for a nap or sleeping in a bra - same pain.
3 The wide shoulder straps are good - the wider the better.
4 How about some pretty colour and sexy bows, something which looks good peeping round cleavage, strappy tops and large armholes.
5 A bra and pants set looks neater.
6 Next make swimsuits. Or make a set which doubles as a bikini in summer. Great for travelling light or jumping into the pool from a poolside restaurant.
7 How about colour change straps or ribbon inserts to go with different outfits when travelling.
8 Last forever? I read that bra elastic is designed to last 3 months. The only reason that bras seem to last longer is that you are wear 2.3/4 or more bras and buy twice a year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment