Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
Singapore flag See Singapore by state-of-the-art MRT, on driverless trains. Maps of Downtown Line At Cashew MRT station, one stop ...
-
Benjamin Disraeli, Queen Victoria's favourite MP, and Prime Minister, said: 'When I want to read a book, I write one.' I am the...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
ISBN The ISBN number, short for International Standard Book Identifier is the 13 digit book order code which gives the country, publisher,...
-
Korean flag. What connection do you and I have with Asia? Many of my clothes are made in China. Today I have eaten sushi from Japan and soy ...
-
I have visited fifty countries. My family have had homes in the UK, the USA, Spain, and Singapore. We have had au pair girls living with u...
-
My first thoughts were of the author Israel Zangwill. Then of many American stars called Jordan. I did a little research with the help of ...
Labels
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Lost Antique Toy Bear At Airport
Regarding the lost bear at Bristol airport, UK, with the photo of its earlier owners, children Dora and Glyn, circa 1918, it must be possible for somebody on a family tree website to do a search for sisters Dora and Glyn in birth records, marriage records and death certificates (surely names of UK children?); then a search of photos using photo matching. Dora and Glyn won't still be alive, but their children or grandchildren might be.
Time for a worldwide bear website with a lost and found section.
Good luck to lost bears, bereaved bear owners and kind lost and found bear detectives.
Note, always put your contact email or phone number or flight number - or for security a friend or relative's email, on your bears, dolls, umbrellas, bags, coats, cameras and suitcases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment