Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Honey and Ginger ice cream at farm shops and entertainment venues

I loved the ginger ice cream I had at the Festival Hall on the South Bank in London and at the theatre in Bath which is near the farm where the company started. The company which supplies ginger ice cream and many other flavours is Marsfield Farm.

I was so enraptured with the ice cream that I keep rescuing the carton from the waste bin.  I've finally checked out their website which tells you all the farms around Britain which they supply. Their flavours also include a diabetic ice cream.


I love the little cow on the label. They have even added some black and white as background across the top of the container.

Marsfield Farm Ice Cream Ltd
Marsfield
Nr Bath
SN14 8LE

tel:01225 891221
www.marsfield-icecream.co.uk

No comments: