Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, September 29, 2014

Rotisserie restaurant, reliable filling food in four locations


I have visited the reliable Rotisserie in Hatch End many times but had a new experience when friends took me to the branch in Whetstone. The familiar immaculate black interior was there, but the Hatch End branch is one open room whilst the other place has a pillar in the middle offering a choice of seating. My friends opted for the away from it all section nearest the front door entrance.

I chose French onion soup from the two course option. 

I also tasted the a la carte option of roasted butternut squash and goat cheese. Heavenly. So if you are booked in on a Saturday night after 7 pm when the the more limited two course menu is not available, you have this great opportunity.


My main course was lamb shank with mashed potato. It came without any greens, so if you opt for a salad starter you get vegetables that way.

The ladies toilet is a visual delight.

You can see their menu on their website.
therotisserie.co.uk

For books by Angela Lansbury check out lulu.com





No comments: