Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, February 8, 2015

New Pizza & Prosecco Place, San Marzanos Hatch End opening soon - sh!

I know when it's opening. How do I know? I asked them. Next week they said. Which day. They don't know. You have to walk past and watch. If you find out before I do, let me know.

I didn't want to talk all day or they'd have been opening a day later than they hoped. So I simply smiled and wished them luck.

They have red, white and charcoal grey/black chairs. A friend who lives nearby and loves to visit another place in Hatch End, Dona teresa, about three doors along, asked how I knew what was happening in the new place.

I am good at getting into places I want to write about, researching restaurants and hotels. You look through the window. You peep through a chink in the curtain or tarpaulin. You ask the shop next door.

You walk around the back. You research the name or the owners name on the internet. You look for the van outside of the owner, the builder, or the people who supply the drinks or the coffee.

You could ask what happened to the previous owners. You could pop into their shop and ask who they sold to. I didn't, but I could have done.

I'll come back later and tell you about pizza and prosecco. 

No comments: